Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthing Class!

That's right, those of you with kids probably know all about this. And those who don't...you will. The last class I took I felt REALLY queasy. And it didn't even have anything to do with what was being taught or shown. But at one point I popped a Life Saver in my mouth to help take my mind off the sick feeling. But right then the instructor started talking about how the cervix, which is like a ring, begins to essentially dissolve as delivery time approaches...just like a Life Saver. I almost gave birth to my lunch right there.

2 comments:

  1. Grammar check: In the second panel, he should be saying "Where are we going?" Or you might want to throw in some visual indicator that he's supposed to be mumbling drowsily, which makes the mistake more forgivable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doug! Second time in a few weeks my education failed me!

    ReplyDelete