Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boston Comic Con this weekend!

Gearing up for this weekend's Boston Comic Con at the Westin Boston Waterfront. This will be the largest comic con that I can remember Boston hosting. The guests are top shelf, all sorts of cool organizations are going to be present and it's always a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. I'm very excited to have Daily Days available for sale at the con. FINALLY having a SAM book for sale at a comic show is very exciting for me. If you're in Boston this weekend swing by, get dressed up in your best geeky costume and bring some friends. It's only $15 per day. Plus, Sunday is my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tak, It was great to see you at the Comic Con.
    I kind of lost my words to tell you how much I like your work.
    Now we are enjoying so much your book, We were lucky to get one of the 2 books left :)

    Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valeria. I'm glad you enjoy the book! I had a great time at the show, hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete