Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boston Comic Con wrap up

Amazing time at the Boston Comic Con. It was really good to see the show growing and huge lines out the door. Heard a couple reports of 2 hour waits to get in! I suppose that blows if you're outside waiting though...not sure what the story was there.

Thanks to everyone who came by and said hello and support SAM by buying a copy of Daily Days, original artwork or just having a conversation. I wasn't bored for a minute. I even sold out of books! Special thanks to the folks who brought birthday cards (one of which I didn't realize at the time was signed by Jim Lee!) and even a cake! It was damn tasty too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tak!! Glad to hear you had such a good time. Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't have a chance to stop by your table yesterday.

    ReplyDelete