Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear Clint McCance

Here's a sweet message from George Takei to Clint McCance, the Arkansas school board member who had a few choice words about homosexuals and how he enjoyed that they give each other AIDS and die.


  1. Every time I think that George Takei can't get any more awesome he proves me wrong.

  2. Wow - awesome, Mr. Takei! And thanks for posting this, Tak - I'm sending it on to all the teenagers I know.

  3. BEST...PSA...EVER! I seriously wish more people would call bigots out for who they really are...douche-bags!

  4. Excellent! I can only bow to Mr. Takei's courage and sense of humor.

    I get the impression that there's some kind of trend today for wishing death upon other people for the silliest of reasons.

  5. Couldn't resist linking over here from CP when I saw your moniker. Still chuckling to myself about the name.

    George Takei's deadpan delivery of the word douchebag in addressing a serious issue... priceless. I'll be back to read more.